Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can INFINI Make Me Beautiful?

I receive many inquiries from women who are captivated by the images they see in my boudoir gallery. It is a basic desire of the female psyche to be beautiful and those gallery images resonate with that desire. Many women then turn to themselves and feel great inadequacy. They want images like this but feel at pains to take them. They worry they wont measure up. That somehow we wouldnt manage great images for them. That somehow they will be the FIRST to disappoint us, and in turn, disappoint themselves.


My heart aches for these women. They fail to understand that ALL the women in my galleries have been shot at their maximum potential. None among us are perfect. Hollywood actresses are not my clientele. Instead, I bring Hollywood caliber service to ordinary housewives across the country.


I have enormous respect for those who gather their resolve and muster their courage to come in and put it on the line to have their photos taken. We endeavour to honor that courage with striking images that far exceed their expectations.


How do we do it? How do we manage an unbroken 100% customer satisfaction record?


Lighting

You've heard it said that lighting is everything. Well, not quite everything, but a whole heck of a lot. Great photography is as much about what you dont see as much as what you do. Strategic lighting puts shadows where they need to be and highlights your best features. With the aid of well placed props, fabric, arms, hands, legs, etc, we can bring out the best in anyone.


Posing

Not every pose works for everyone. Body types are different and we dont bind ourselves to a specific set of shots and looks. No, we are a custom photography company. We choose poses that bring out the best in you. We guide you into scenarios that make you look natural and sensual.


Make up

We've all seen photos of celebrities caught without "their face on." We are shocked because these glamorous luminaries look like ordinary people and sometimes, worse! Professional make up and hairstyle makes a huge difference in how you look. We have the best staff in the industry, and provide this service with all our packages.


Retouching

I think at this point we all understand that "cover girls" dont really look like that in real life. The camera is a cold instrument, capturing every stark detail. It doesn't have a heart; it doesn't have emotions. It doesn't admire feminine beauty the way a man does.

Retouching is basically a way to close the gap between what the camera sees and what the human eye sees. It's truly amazing how little "adjustment" it takes to subtly align our real bodies into something even more beautiful.

I've often said if I could do in real life what I do in photos, I'd be REALLY rolling in the money! All wrapped together, our little bag of secrets revealed result in testimonials like this:

"Dario, I just viewed all those pics. I am speechless. They made me weep. No one has ever... what can I say? I had no idea -- I -- could be -- captured -- that way. You captured everything about me, every single thing about me. Viewing each of those pics was like reading an biography. I had a great appreciation for your work before, certainly, but now I see its genius." -Mia


Can we make you beautiful? Oh, I certainly know we can.


Dario

No comments:

Post a Comment