Friday, January 14, 2011

The Make Up Artist Speaks!

There is nothing I appreciate more as an artist than to witness another great artist in action. I get to experience this every time I walk into Dario's studio! The man just has vision!!! We have worked together for many years now and as a result, I have a huge respect for the professionalism, vision, and unending creativity that Indy's best boudoir photographer brings to the table with every shoot.

While not particularly catering to the young super model types, I feel we, as a team, excel at finding the beauty in EVERY woman and bringing that out of them from the time they walk up the stairs to the final shot at the end of the day.... from sharing playlists on iPods to bringing out the very best of them with makeup and hair....making sure that every concern is addressed and every asset is played up to its utmost potential... well... we just have a lot of fun!!!!



I recently had the opportunity of being in front of the camera lens while this man of genius captured what I hoped to be a very personal and reflective side of me that no one else has ever been able to capture before. You see....I HATE being in front of the camera. It is usually very uncomfortable for me but I needed great shots for my business cards and website. In a nutshell, we had so much fun that afternoon and the shots, as a result, are more than I could have ever hoped for! Dario made me look and feel like a million bucks!!! He made it so easy for me and it showed...

We have made so many friends over the years and it speaks volumes when a huge percentage of your business is based upon referrals.... Bottom line... ALL women are beautiful... Dario is just a master at finding your personal beauty and transferring it onto photo paper. I LOVE being a part of this team... Dario ROCKS!!!!

- Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment